Hello, this is the PIST TRUST team here with the November monthly report!
1. PIST Wallet 2.0
- PIST Wallet 2.0 test in progress & bug fixes
- PIST Wallet UI/UX update and testing in progress
- Version 2.0 to be updated soon
2. PIST Virtual Bank Withdraw & Deposit services
- Beta version in testing
- User page / admin page (work in progress)
3. PIST NFT Marketplace
- NFT Marketplace 1.0 best testing & bug fixes
- Added user convenience
- NFT content update and event planning
4. PIST Game-Fi Network
- Network Structure and Token Economic Structure
- Independent Game-Fi tokens to be issued in PIST Mainnet
1. Standard Protocol (STND, 스탠다드 프로토콜) :
- Partnership with the Standard Protocol — A collateralized restandardized stablecoin (CRS) Protocol for Synthetic Assets Operating in a Multi-Chain Ecosystem.
- liquidity pool of STND and PIST in the Standard DEX in Shiden Network
- PIST Mainnet STND token & Staking services
- USM integration in PIST Trust Wallet
2. Idavoll Network (IDV):
- Partnership with Idavoll Network — a DAO platform that provides infrastructure and services to projects on the Idavoll Network ecosystem.
- PIST Mainnet IDV token & Staking services
3. Map Protocol (MAP):
- Partnership with Idavoll Network — cross-chain solution upgrades to ‘Blockchain Assets Freeway’
- PIST Mainnet MAP token & Staking services
- Cross-chain Protocol integration
About PIST TRUST
PIST TRUST is a high-performance Mainnet supporting various digital assets, decentralized applications, and blockchain services. PIST Mainnet will introduce a new paradigm for Mainnet ecosystems offering infrastructure to CeFI, DeFi, NFT, Game-Fi, and Metaverse along with interoperability via built-in cross-chain bridge.